Tenbex Engineering shall perform maintenance and services for turbomachinery equipment upon request basis / as when required with various types and models of equipment at Peninsular Malaysia Asset (PMA), Sarawak Asset (SKA), Sabah Asset (SBA), and/or Partners facilities as follows:
- Offshore platforms
- Onshore terminals
- Facilities operated by Petronas’s Contractor
- Partner’s facilities and workshop that assigned by COMPANY.
Scope of work
Six Monthly & Yearly (4K & 8K) Planned Turbomachinery Maintenance
- The scope of Six Monthly & Yearly Major Maintenance shall cover inspection, maintenance and parts replacement of above turbomachinery equipment.
- It will also include the necessary repair resulting from the inspection findings
Planned / Unplanned Turbomachinery Maintenance Services & Troubleshooting. The scope of corrective maintenance shall include but not limited to following:
- Inspection of turbomachinery failures & equipment monitoring.
- Troubleshooting of breakdown i.e. fail to start, high vibration, high oil temperature, seal gas high flow etc.
- Seal / bearing replacement
- Detergent wash
- Gas compressor overhaul
- Engine change out, dismantle, testing & start-up.
- Turbine control panel / packaging upgrading and commissioning.