Scope of Work
TESB shall perform maintenance and services for turbomachinery equipment upon request basis/as when required with various types and models of equipment at PMA, SKA, SBA, and/or Partners facilities as follows:
- a) Offshore platforms
- b) Onshore terminals
- c) Facilities operated by PCSB’s Contractor
- d) Partner’s facilities and workshop that assigned by COMPANY.
- Turbomachinery Specialist ( Mech, E&I);
- Snr. Engineer/Planner
- Snr. Technician
- Jnr. Technician
Six Monthly & Yearly (4K & 8K) Planned Turbomachinery Maintenance;
- The scope of Six Monthly & Yearly Major Maintenance shall cover inspection, maintenance and parts replacement of above turbomachinery equipment.
- It will also include the necessary repair resulting from the inspection findings
Planned/Unplanned Turbomachinery Maintenance Services & Troubleshooting. The scope of corrective maintenance shall include but not limited to following:
- Inspection of turbomachinery failures & equipment monitoring.
- Troubleshooting of breakdown i.e. fail to start, high vibration, high oil temperature, seal gas
- high flow etc.
- Seal/bearing replacement
- Detergent wash
- Gas compressor overhaul
- Engine change out, dismantle, testing & start-up.
- Turbine control panel/packaging upgrading and commissioning.
Scope of Work – List of Equipment
- Gas Turbine Solar Saturn/Centaur/Taurus/Mars/Titan
- Gas Turbine Kongsberg KG2
- Gas Turbine Ruston TB5000
- Gas Turbine Volvo Aero DR990
- Gas Turbine Allison KB7SGas Turbine RR RB211/AVON200/AVON1535
- Gas Engine Waukesha
- Gas Engine Caterpillar
- Centrifugal Gas Compressor Solar
- Centrifugal Gas Compressor Dresser Rand
- Centrifugal Gas Compressor Cooper
- Centrifugal Gas Compressor WEIR
- Centrifugal Gas Compressor Ebara
- Centrifugal Gas Compressor KHI
- Reciprocal Gas Compressor Ariel
- Reciprocal Gas Compressor Dresser Rand/Ingersoll rand